Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!
Nintendo Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seiken densetsu 3

2 posters

Go down

seiken densetsu 3 Empty seiken densetsu 3

Post by chaosscizzors Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:05 pm

anybody ever play this game? if you're unfamiliar to the seiken densetsu series it goes (in america)...
final fantasy adventure
secret of mana
and then this game, which was never released in america. if you've played either of the prequels then you gotta get this game. it's fairly easy to find the translated (hacked) ROM version of it on the internet. at the beginning you choose the three characters that will be in your party and depending on which main character you pick, you'll get a different ending, which helps for replay value of course. unlike the ones before it this game gives you a new class system that allows for a great deal of customization, but unfortunately i've found that the classes themselves lack a certain degree of balance. not a game breaking lack of balance, but too many bad choices can have you struggling in some fights.

definitely one of the best RPGs around, well worth the 2 second download. xD
chaosscizzors
chaosscizzors
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 60
Mood : seiken densetsu 3 Ak9v7r
Warning Level :
seiken densetsu 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100seiken densetsu 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

seiken densetsu 3 Empty Re: seiken densetsu 3

Post by DragonLX Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 pm

I heard of the game, but I never got the chance to play it.

The first time I heard of it was when I was playing Brutal Mario (smw hack) and I was playing with one of it's many custom bosses. After doing some research I found out that one of those was one of a game called "Seiken Dentetsu 3" which can be also called Secret of Mana 2.

It looks pretty cool, maybe I'll get the chance to download and play with it sometime. Smile
DragonLX
DragonLX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 148
Mood : seiken densetsu 3 2duwler
Warning Level :
seiken densetsu 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100seiken densetsu 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://nintendogalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaosscizzors Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:34 am

or i forgot to mention, i don't rememebr if seiken densetsu 2 would let 3 people play, but this one does. it's a lot of fun with just two people, i'm sure three would be more fun lol.
chaosscizzors
chaosscizzors
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 60
Mood : seiken densetsu 3 Ak9v7r
Warning Level :
seiken densetsu 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100seiken densetsu 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum