Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!
Nintendo Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo DSi

3 posters

Go down

Nintendo DSi Empty Nintendo DSi

Post by DragonLX Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Well I heard many good things about it, and it's been out for a while now.

But I mean, Nintendo putted so many things in it (some of them really crappy -__-) that they needed to remove something, one of the main reasons I bought a DS, the GBA slot .__.

That's probably why I won't buy it, but what do you think about the DSi? You think it's actually worth buying even with some features removed?
DragonLX
DragonLX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 148
Mood : Nintendo DSi 2duwler
Warning Level :
Nintendo DSi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nintendo DSi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://nintendogalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DSi Empty Re: Nintendo DSi

Post by MarioMan Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:15 am

Well I really liked playing both DS games and GB games on the DS but knowing thta the DSi will not have that particular feature i'm actually just gonna stay with the DS knowing that my GB is broken since my baby bro. threw it so much.
The DSi may have so many other things added but I don't need any use of them. They also 'made' the screen larger. It was 3 inches and now it's 3 and a quarter, Oh yea....like ThAT'S a big difference it's only this => ...
So yea, I'm not gonna buy it. My DS is good enough to last forever, as long as my baby bro doesn't break it.
MarioMan
MarioMan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Number of posts : 49
Mood : Nintendo DSi 35nakit
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Yeah,the only way i'll actually be persuaded to buy a DSi is if Nintendo starts making some exclusives...which really wouldn't make sense,so yeah,ill stick with the original DS tank you.
Rock
Rock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 79
Mood : Nintendo DSi K0sg9w
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content