Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!
Nintendo Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks

3 posters

Go down

New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Empty New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks

Post by DragonLX Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:25 pm

New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Gdczeldaspirit-100x100
Oli181 from GBATemp: New Zelda looks better than my description probably makes it sound. Looks like a fairly traditional Zelda portable game, with puzzle dungeons and Phantom Hourglass-style touch mechanics. The train basically works like the boat in PH, running along the overworld (presumably on a rail defined by players). Enemy control mechanics look pretty nice — link distracted a big Zora with a controlled shadow guard, then snuck around to hit it from behind.
Source

I also found a video of gameplay footage from the teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uKGGbOwTg

It looks good... but a train? A train?! A Ferrari would be better, lol.

Nah, nothing is defined until the game itself is played, maybe the way to use the train might be pretty fun. I also hope that the wifi battles get better if they're putting them again this time. I'm really looking forward into this game.

And if your wondering, it's for the DS, so we'll still have to wait another Wii Zelda Game ._. sigh...

Last edited by HolyDragonLX on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the source =P)
DragonLX
DragonLX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 148
Mood : New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks 2duwler
Warning Level :
New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://nintendogalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Empty Re: New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks

Post by Crust Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Sigh ... Its for DS and I wanted it for Wii Sad I was almost jumping when I saw the title
Crust
Crust
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 88
Mood : New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks 25plpfs
Warning Level :
New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks Empty Re: New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks

Post by Rock Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 pm

awwww,no Four Swords DS? Well maybe it'll have FS as an extra game on it like the GBA Link to the Past version. A guy can dream...
Rock
Rock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 79
Mood : New Zelda Game Announced for the DS! LoZ: Spirit Tracks K0sg9w
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down