Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendo Galaxy
Welcome to Nintendo Galaxy Guest!

Here, the main topic is Nintendo, it's consoles and games, but we won't disallow the discussion of other consoles and activities! You can share your art, videos, reviews and more with the other members of our community!

If you're already a member, log in for instant access to our forums. Participate on our boards that vary from Super Smash Brothers Brawl to Pokémon! Also, you may access and use the free features that our site has to offer, like the arcade and the chatbox!

What are you waiting for? Join Nintendo Galaxy today!
Nintendo Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread

5 posters

Go down

The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Empty The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread

Post by Zarathos Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 am

Ok, if any member is going on vacation or leaving the site for a while you can post your message in here, so everyone can see where you're going.
It also gives HolyDragon a rest from changing you're title to "on vacation" all the time.
So it's official, feel free post.

Edited and Stickied by HolyDragonLX.
Zarathos
Zarathos
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 79
Mood : The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Xe4v4l
Warning Level :
The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com

Back to top Go down

The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Empty Re: The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread

Post by chaosscizzors Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:03 pm

peace out ya'll
i'm leaving indefinately, but i don't plan on being gone forever.
chaosscizzors
chaosscizzors
Experienced
Experienced

Number of posts : 60
Mood : The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Ak9v7r
Warning Level :
The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Empty Re: The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread

Post by DragonLX Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 pm

=(

I'm expecting you to come soon dude! We'll miss you. Smile
DragonLX
DragonLX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 148
Mood : The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread 2duwler
Warning Level :
The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

https://nintendogalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:35 pm

I'm afraid I'm taking a small "vacation"....until next report cards come out. Holy would know what I'm getting at here. See yall laterz...I hope T_T
Rock
Rock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mood : The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread K0sg9w
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 pm

I am leaving next week for spring week (Holy Week), going out og town Smile

See ya then Wink
Sky
Sky
Intermediate
Intermediate

Number of posts : 45
Mood : The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread Fxtnk1
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-14

http://narutards.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonLX Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 pm

I don't think that many of you will care >.> but...

I'm going for vacations (Very Happy). I'll visit one of my sisters who is on another country. You won't hear from me like in one week or so.

If I find a way to get online, which I highly doubt, then it'll be for a couple of minutes.

I maybe will return on sunday or monday of the next week.

Bye. =P

P.S If a problem occurs or something contact Iblistech or MarioMan, they'll be the responsible for that now.
DragonLX
DragonLX
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonLX Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:42 pm

I know that I said that I would return WAY later but I had a strike of luck! =D

The place where I'm right now has Wifi (free Wifi >=D), and my sister luckily brought her laptop, so I'll be able to come here, though not for a long time.
DragonLX
DragonLX
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

I officially announce my return. turns out I had a lucky strike as well. But yeah, I'll try my best to keep my global mod stat going.
Rock
Rock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mood : The Official "I'm Leaving/I Returned" Thread K0sg9w
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum